It’s been a while since i didn’t post update here. There even was months without any change, especially when I got the idea to write a small ERP suitable to a Junior-Enterprise. I spend somes hours on it today, and I feeled like it was time for a small changelog:
There is still some bugs to catch, the more obvious is that the image shift from the cage after a return in edit mode. But promess is made, it will be ready for the Gimp 2.8 release ! By the way, further work in the cage tool will be done in the master branch of Gimp, ne need to checkout a particilar branch.
To celebrate all this, I made a quick screencast with a lizard as the victim. Enjoy =)